I organized the hour-long class into three stations. One station was coming to a bulletin board and placing the terms in the correct inequality category. I had each student grab a card and place it where they felt it went on the board. The group would then discuss if they agreed with each of the placements. If they disagreed, they needed to come to an agreement as to where the card belonged by giving examples. I would then check their placements, have a short discussion if necessary and they would each grab another card to repeat the process. It really helped that I have two GVSU (Grand Valley State University) students present 1st & 2nd hours. This allowed me to focus on the bulletin board station and have deeper conversations with students. During the last two hours of the day, when I didn't have additional teachers, I put 12 cards randomly on the board and asked the group to fix them. This worked just as well. The students had better conversations in the afternoon since a teacher wasn't at the station directing them as much.
We've used the board a couple times since. I've asked students to pick a word/phrase that is not easy for them and create a word problem with it.
Overall - success! I'll plan to use this idea again!